June 20, 2014: The United States
Government’s Architect of the Capitol chooses Recreation
Dynamics to process tour ticketing and reservations at the US
The US Capitol Building in Washington DC is one of the largest and most recognizable monuments and tourist attractions in the world. Each year, over 2 million tourists pass through the doors of the Capitol Visitors Center to learn more about one of the nation’s most significant monuments and working government offices. To handle this volume of customers, the Capitol Visitors Center required a vendor able to provide a solution for their entire operations, including:
-Online Advanced Tour Reservations
-Special Tours and Events
-Room Scheduling and Reservations for Government Officials
-Handheld Ticket Devices and Scanning
-Key Performance Reporting and Data Analysis
After lengthy reviews of the numerous proposals submitted, the Architect of the Capitol selected US eDirect as the vendor able to provide the best solution to the agency. The Advanced Reservations System for the US Capitol Visitors Center will launch in early 2015.
June 12, 2014: Essex County Department
of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs chooses US eDirect and
Essex County, a long time, valued customer of US eDirect, has selected US eDirect to continue serving their Golf operation. Additionally, Essex County is expanding the use of Recreation Dynamics to the Cody Arena and Turtle Back Zoo. Through a competitive proposal process, US eDirect was selected as the best solution to provide the County with an integrated solution to manage all aspects of their recreational offerings, including:
-Tee Time Reservations via Web, IVR
and at the Course-level for 3 County Golf Courses
-Online Registrations and Reservations for the Cody Arena and Environmental Center
-Zoo Entry Passes, Online Registrations and Reservations
-Point of Sale Transactions
-Consolidated financial reporting across all sales channels and modules
-Tee Time Reservations via Web, IVR
and at the Course-level for 3 County Golf Courses
Through selecting US eDirect to provide a single software solution for all aspects of their operations, Essex County will no longer be required to compile time wasting reports across multiple software systems, while enhancing their ability to market and deliver their diverse range of services to their patrons through a feature-rich and intuitive software system.
January 1, 2014: Iowa Department of
Natural Resources launches Sportsman Education Dynamics
Realizing the need to improve the management and operations of their hunter and other outdoor education courses, while providing their patrons with a streamlined sign up process, Iowa DNR selected US eDirect to provide a software system to manage students, courses, instructors and federal reports for the DNR’s education operations.
Sportsman Education Dynamics, US eDirect’s comprehensive outdoor education management system, provides the DNR with a single integrated software system capable of managing the following key areas of their business:
- Student sign up portal for online
education course enrollment, including the ability to search for
courses based on zip code, city, county and key attributes
including Live Fire, Spanish Language and American Sign Language
- Intuitive online portal for instructors to create courses, manage student rosters and mark attendance, scores and other course information through a single website
- Administrative module to allow Iowa DNR staff to manage all courses, instructors and students through a single centralized database
- Reporting module, created to provide the DNR with the reports required to meet section 4c and section 10 federal aid reporting requirements
The online enrollment site for Iowa DNR’s courses can be found at:
December 7, 2013: US eDirect
successfully commenced operations of the Missouri State Parks
Reservation System on December 5th, 2013.
The Recreation Dynamics software was simultaneously launched online, at the reservation call center, and State Park locations throughout Missouri.
US eDirect’s proven implementation strategy and seasoned project personnel allowed for another efficient 3 month State-level implementation of Recreation Dynamics, from contract award through to Go Live. Key milestones throughout the project included:
- Configuration of Missouri business Rules
- Development of custom software features and functions
- Installation of hardware and connectivity throughout the State Parks system
- Establishment, installation and training of in-State reservation call center
- On-site training of over 100 Parks personnel
- Data migration of legacy customer data, campground sites, future reservations and POS inventory for over 12,000 items
Missouri State Parks chose US eDirect in part due to our ‘responsibility, reliability and flexibility to meet their client’s unique needs’. Through our dedicated team of project personnel with decades of industry experience and our commitment to a timely and efficient implementation of our software across all sales channels, US eDirect was able to prove again that we can provide an efficient transition to Recreation Dynamics from your legacy system, regardless of a condensed timeline and substantial set of deliverables and goals.Missouri State Parks online reservations can be accessed at www.icampmo.com
10/22/2013: Come join us at the Reservation Program
Managers Conference in Austin, TX!
US eDirect will be sponsoring a hospitaly suite at the Wyndham Garden Hotel on Tuesday November 19th from 7-11pm. Stop by for drinks, snacks, and to meet our team members! We will also be presenting between 9:45 and 10:45am on Tuesday. We look forward to seeing you there! For more information or to setup a meeting, please contact Bill Anderson at (715)-419-3073 or email@example.com
9/6/2013: US eDirect selected by
the State of Missouri to provide campground reservation
Missouri’s state park system includes 87 state parks and historic sites. The Recreation Dynamics system from US eDirect will continue to offer the basic features and functionality currently used in Missouri’s state parks. However, the system will provide many additional benefits to Missouri State Parks in several key areas:
- An intuitive and streamlined design, with additional features that prevent user errors and reduce transaction time.
- Full, real-time access to the State’s data.
- Customizations that meet Missouri’s unique specifications and needs.
- Highly functional and integrated POS.
- Integration of properties currently using stand-alone systems, such as historic sites and retail operations.
- An in-state call center that does not handle calls from other state park systems.
- A support team well-known for being highly responsive to state park staff and customers.
During the review process, Missouri State Parks noted...'US
eDirect is a company with considerable experience in the
industry that is gaining a reputation for responsiveness,
reliability, and flexibility to meet their client's unique
needs.' This, among many other factors including the
'user-friendly and dynamic date-based matrix and consolidated
functionality' found in the proposal led to the award
being granted to US eDirect.
The system will be live by January 1, 2014
9/1/2013: US eDirect launches Hunter Dynamics online
education and instructor portal at Texas Parks and Wildlife
We are excited to share with you that we have recently released Hunter Education Dynamics, a module of the robust Recreation Dynamics system. Hunter Education Dynamics was designed to integrate into a single product the needs of section 4c and section 10 federal funds database management and reporting, instructor management and student registration. This is an invaluable tool for State Hunter Education departments and other governmental agencies who manage hunt, boating and other education courses
Our customizable application eliminates the “punch card” or manual entry process, by allowing you to manage instructors, students, & classes in real time with total tracking capabilities.
Our hosted system has four components in a comprehensive system:
- Centralized database with complete
reporting capabilities for section 4c and section 10 federal
funds reporting requirements.
- Student registration web portal allowing the student to input the data and create a student profile, register and pay for courses.
- An instructor management portal where instructors can post their classes, dates, and times on the web for students to register. Instructors can manage student certification, attendance and status from this portal. This portal also allows for the management of class resources (hours, supplies) utilized.
- Administration portal, follow, manage and report on your Instructors, Students, or Courses system wide in real time.
This applications ability to reduce cost has been recognized almost immediately. It also reduces the human error element of manual entry. Having one complete system control all of the data, instructors, hunters, and required courses eliminates the need for manual entry of data and allows you to manage your all of your instructors in one location in real time.
For more information on how Hunter Education Dynamics can deliver a highly configurable education registration program for your agency’s unique operational needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866.935.4653. We look forward to discussing your organization’s needs, and discussing how US eDirect and the Recreation Dynamics system can offer a system that will reduce costs, deliver an enhanced experience for your student base, and allow all instructors and administrators to benefit from a fully integrated software application, eliminating the need for the manual entry systems currently in use at many locations.
2/21/2013: See you
at the show!
US eDirect will be exhibiting at next week's VRPS Management Conference in Fredericksburg, VA (Monday 2/25-Tuesday 2/26).
Attending the show? Stop by our booth for a demonstration of the new features of the Recreation Dynamics system and to meet our team members